9Dragons Charm 9Dragons Charm

deffinitely seen this before...

same basic principles at least. nonetheless i had a good time playing. who cares if it's original, its done well and i enjoyed it.

Mariokart 3d Mariokart 3d

wow amazing

how did you do that, i know flash is capable of basic 3d but never have i seen anything like that in flash, and not in shockwave. thats incredible, please, explain the therory behind it

Scotttheskaterr responds:

Hm well basically there is strips. and the bitmap of the ground is stretched a way with the actionscript. So this is kinda psuedo 3d.

Cupid's Quest Cupid's Quest

Inovative, but a little boring

this is indeed a very impressive game, but i found myself bored. ive got add, so somone else may be able to stick it out longer, but not me. the arrows fly too slow, and everything jsut happens too slow. I liek the way you went about making it a puzle adventure game though

EvilIzzy responds:

If it's going to slow, the Flash Player quality may be to high. There are quite a few objects running across the screen. If you just mean in general too slow, yeah, it is kind of, but if you play through adventure mode you get a surprise. *cough*boss*cough*

Lumines Lumines

I liked it

I liked the way the game changes styles as you play. It was lots of fun to play and pretty addicting. My only gripe is why make a game that already exists on psp, and even give it the same name. then again, now people too cheap to buy a psp can enjoy the game, thank you!

Khao responds:

yeah I know but basically it wasnt my idea it just continued it... and btw Ive never played lumines with is kinda ironic loll

Interactive Comic Ep. 1 Interactive Comic Ep. 1

hahaha

When the bear hits the fish in the head with the bucket the fish calls him an ass clown! LOL, I love it, keep up the good work.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

great

i dont really need to say anything that hasnt been said. you see im at my lake house with sloooww ass dial up so it would be great for me and probably some other people too if you gave us a link for a place to download an offline version. and it would be cool if you kept updating with even more stuff.

Gallerey Shooter Gallerey Shooter

cool

but only one level. make it into a full fledged game and maybe try to make an online score board. nicely done.

Magosis responds:

yea i considered that but this game i just wanted to be a short disstraction, i may make another one with many levels and a challenge mode.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

great 1 prob

amazing, i dont think i need to repeat what every else said, but unless i missed something, knuckles cant glide but then again im not gonna complain about dust on a dimond.

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

Great game lacks characters and moves.

unique and special moves are a mus and some more characters such as: Dante(devil may cry), Tommy Verceti(Vice city), Master cheif(halo),mario, and luigi.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

HOLY CRAP

Exelent, now make one that isnt a demo!